on Self-Reflection
Hey
there, I am alive.
It's been a while since I surfaced in this blog. Not that I actually wrote the previous posts myself hehe. It was my teacher Kak Wahid who wrote it. “Dari pada kosong, kakak isi beberapa artikel” he said. I’ve been thinking of posting my Persampahan-Cakap or trash-talk here ever since. I have so many things going on in my mind and the best way to cope with it is through channeling it with output-based channeling; i.e. writing and speaking. I’ve been channeling my clouded mind through literal trash-talk with my garbage collector, which is basically my friends. But, I think… maybe now is the right time to try out writing. Letting out these sediments would be a good relief and exercise my intellectual capacity. My UKM has this catchphrase that goes Cogito Ergo Sum. it means “I think, therefore I am” even though the context is a bit dark, this concept is a good starter pack to get my ass up and start writing. So there you go, I’m still alive.
Also, I’ve
been learning English for the past 9 years till today.
Further reads
Cartesian
skepticisms
Solipsism

Komentar
Posting Komentar